(co-advised with Prof. Ethan Katz-Basset)
Office: 489 CSB
I am currently a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at Columbia University. I received my B.S. in Computer Science and Information and Data Science from California Institute of Technology in 2021. My research interests include networked and distributed systems, Internet of things, design and analysis of network algorithms, information theory, and security and privacy.
- M.S./Ph.D. in Computer Science, Sept 2021 – Present
Co-advised by Prof. Gil Zussman and Prof. Ethan Katz-Bassett
California Institute of Technology
- B.S. in Computer Science & Information and Data Science, Sept 2017-June 2021, GPA: 4.2/4.3
- C Liang, L Guo, A Zocca, S Yu, SH Low, and A Wierman. An Integrated Approach for Failure Mitigation & Localization in Power Systems. Electric Power Systems Research. 190. 106613.10.1016/j.epsr.2020.106613
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Caltech, 2020
- Microsoft | Garage Internship
Software Engineer Intern, June 2019 – Sep 2019
○ Developed an innovative data visualization application for HoloLens and virtual reality that will change the way security teams think about vulnerabilities in a service environment.
○ Built from the ground up with custom microservices, a bot for communication, and 3D models, using technologies including Unity, C#, Seneca, and Node.js.
○ Delivered a quality product within 12 weeks that allows security teams to interact with and be immersed in the data that is central to their work.
- RivetAI, INC.
Data Science Intern, June 2018 – Aug 2018
○ Trained a deep learning model for story generation and evaluated the generative AI models (e.g. Seq2seq,VRNN, Adversarial Learning) and their variations.
○ Tested the methods for preprocessing data with NLTK.
○ Researched the grammar-check APIs and integrated their results with Python